Monday, June 7, 2010

Wordpress Developer and Shopping Cart SEO

My name is Andrew Bleakley I am based in Byron bay in northern NSW Australia. I build websites and shopping carts using a variety of technologies but always search engine friendly and fully optimised.

You can read more about my Wordpress Development Services or experience developing BigCommerce and CoreCommerce websites

I blog and twitter regularly and am always available to answer questions.

Find out more about me at andrewbleakley.com

1 comment:

  1. Yoast SEO is a WordPress plug-in designed to help you improve some of the most important on-page SEO factors–even if you aren’t experienced with Web development and SEO. This plug-in takes care of everything from setting up your meta titles and descriptions to creating a sitemap. Yoast even helps you tackle the more complex tasks like editing your robots.txt and .htaccess.
    Some of the settings may seem a little complex if you’re new to SEO and WordPress, but Yoast created a complete tutorial to help you get everything set up. And the team at WPBeginner made this handy video to help you get set up quickly.

    ReplyDelete